Monday 12 October 2009

Forest Finds

It's always nice to have a new stockist for my work, especially when it's a shop that sells wonderful, stylish things - my little items, rubbing shoulders with such loveliness!

So you can imagine how chuffed I am to have some of my disguises stocked by the awesome kids shop Fawn & Forest for their October Forest Finds...
... alongside work by Little Red Caboose, Owly Shadow Puppets, Little Hero Capes and Oeuf Goodies (those knitted masks and tails! so cute!).

4 comments:

Sue said...

love the little masks, V cute xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Your masks are sooo cool!

Emma said...

Something else nice for you; you were mentioned on a blog I follow today - just thought I'd tell you incase you didn't know!

http://www.welshgrl2.com/welshgrl2/2009/10/hello-pretty-things.html

:)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Ooh, thanks Emma! :)