Wednesday 14 October 2009

A Big Parcel of Little Hats

Along with the usual bundle of orders to post, I had another package to take to the Post Office yesterday - 42 little hats for Innocent's Big Knit project:I have to admit to finding some half-finished ones leftover from last year (oops) and I didn't get half as many quiet evenings of knitting in as I'd have liked but they still make quite a nice pile.
I'm very much looking forward to seeing all the little hats appearing on smoothie bottles in our local branch of Sainsbury's next month!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

wow, they look great, do they fit boiled eggs once you've finished with them on your innocent drink?

Sabine, La Marquise des anges said...

oh My God, this looks so so lovely !!!

nadia alkhafaji said...

uhh so cute and they looks even cutter together:)

nattybumbum said...

These are beautiful and you've done tonnes!!!! Lovely work :-)

treaclezoo said...

Well done you! They look wonderfully sweet - an excellent job, Laura - really worthwhile cause too.

Conversation Pieces said...

So cute! Well done you!!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Sarah - as I've posted all my hats now I had no way of testing one on an egg... but through the magic of the internet, it seems the answer is yes, they do fit boiled eggs!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/twishart/2061716381/

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Hi Laura,

A big well done to you. You are so good. I love all the different colour yarns you have used.

I haven't got around making any this year......tut tut tut. Hopefuly next year.

Mary

Tiffany said...

Wow! how cute! when I first saw this I thought they were for little newborn babies and imagined a roomful of little ones wearing them together, hehe.

btw, is this really considered a small batch? You've made so many!