Tuesday 20 October 2009

Show and Tell, part one

This is the first in an - I hope - ongoing series of posts showcasing some of the amazing things people have made with the felt and other supplies they've bought from my shop.

First up... Rebekah of Tumus made lots of cute "BonBon Bunnies" with my pastel felt:Heike of Felicitate Illustration has been using my felt to add details to her wonderful softies:Meaghan of Oh Ginger has included felt elements in her jewellery:Tiffany of Sodalight Creations has been making sweet cherry blossom hairclips:And last but not least, Marga has been making a whole assortment of felt brooches and other sweet things like "Miss Amelia Earhart", made as a gift for a friend:If you want your work to be featured in future posts, do get in touch!

P.S. please respect the work of my customers as you do mine, and don't copy their designs :)

6 comments:

Tumus said...

oh thank you so much for posting up the Bunnies ^_^
I hope people keep contributing to this series!

Vixanne said...

Wow, some seriously gorgeous things. Very talented people.

Karin said...

Oh my gosh I love those softies!

Marga said...

Thanks Laura! I am very happy to see Agatha and the brooches in your blog! This is the very first time that my little things are out and I am very excited! Thank you!

Carrie said...

Such talent! Everything is so gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

fantastic....so creative!