Wednesday 23 March 2022

Subscribe to My Patreon for Lots of Crafty Goodness!

I've been gradually adding lots of old newsletter projects and other crafty goodness to my Patreon pattern library.

If you subscribe you'll get access to all the PDF patterns I've added to the library so far, then you'll be notified via email whenever I add new ones. 

Here are some of the projects you can make when you subscribe...

Fun felt fondant fancy pincushions:

A felt duck brooch (there's a matching embroidery pattern, too!).


Nautical textile art:

A felt tree stump brooch:

 Floral hoop art celebrating staying inside and making stuff, and going outside to get inspired:

 A felt raincloud brooch:


 Felt fox and badger brooches:


Daffodil and narcissi embroidery patterns:


Christmas house embroidery patterns (a detailed and a simple version, both with a blank space so you can update the year or add your own custom text).

 And a decorative retro rag doll!

Click here for a preview of more of the many projects available in my Patreon pattern library!

Click here to visit my Patreon page and sign up.

0 comments: