Wednesday 27 September 2017

Destash Sale: This Sunday!

Hello! Just a quick post to let you know I'm planning an Instagram sale.

I'll be selling a whole bunch of craft books...


...plus some craft supplies, project samples, and a few other bits and bobs as well.

I'll be listing everything over on Instagram - lauralupinsells - on Sunday (1st October) from 10am (UK time).

You'll see the listings pop up if you follow my sale account (Instagram's algorithm permitting!!), but I'll also be posting about it on my main Instagram account - lauralupinhoward - so you'll be able to click over from there.

You can leave a comment on an item to claim it, but if you don't use Instagram don't worry! You'll still be able to browse all the listings, then you can send me a message via my contact form to let me know what you're interested in.

I'll be listing the price and UK postage of each item, but I'll combine the postage for each parcel and only charge what it actually costs to post (in the UK you can send a shoebox sized parcel weighing up to 2 kilos second class for just £2.90, hurrah!).

0 comments: