Monday 16 November 2015

Getting a Crafty Tattoo (the Easy Way!)

I got a crafty tattoo!


Well, sort of.

The lovely Genevieve from Floss & Mischief sent me a pack of her new sewing-themed temporary tattoos to try. They're so much fun!

http://shop.flossandmischief.com/product/crafttoos

I'd not used a temporary tattoo since I was a kid (I vaguely remember getting a free one in a cereal packet?) and had completely forgotten how magical they are.

They're really easy to apply - though you do need to actually follow the instructions and not be an idiot (like me) and forget to peel off the plastic backing (oops!). I applied a selection of designs to my wrists and they looked perfect for a couple of days, and still fun for a couple of days after that, and then they scrubbed off easily in the shower.

It was rather fun pretending to be cool enough (and brave enough) to have real craft-themed tattoos. I got lots of "I love your tattoos!" comments at Renegade... though I'm sure everyone thought I was a lot less cool after I excitedly blurted out "They're temporary tattoos! Aren't they awesome??!"

They do look pretty darn awesome. Here are more of the designs, as modelled by Genevieve:

http://shop.flossandmischief.com/product/crafttoos
http://shop.flossandmischief.com/product/crafttoos

I'll be saving up the rest of the designs in the pack for the next time I have a crafty day out (it seems a shame to waste them on trips to the Post Office and the supermarket, or on days spent at my laptop) but I think this might be the start of a new addiction. I will definitely be treating myself to another pack or two when I've used up this one!

Disclosure: I was sent my Floss & Mischief temporary tattoos as a gift, but I'm blogging about them because they are genuinely awesome and put a huge grin on my face :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are awesome! Love the range of temporary tattoos that are coming out now!

Bugs and Fishes said...

There are so many nice designs to choose from, aren't there? So much fun!