Wednesday 16 May 2012

Look what I've been working on...

... a snazzy new shop! Here's a screengrab of the "flower brooches" section:




This new shop will be replacing the shop pages which are currently part of my website. They've served me well over the past couple of years, and it will suck to lose all the links to the old pages, but it's definitely time to upgrade to something a bit fancier.

I love the layout of the new shop, & how each product will have its own product page for the first time... and hopefully it'll be a lot more user-friendly (for me, and for you!) and a lot less buggy than my website has been over the past few months!

It's still very much a work in progress, but I'm hoping to devote lots of hours to it this week to get it finished asap. I'll be sure to blog about it when it's done so you can all go take a look :)

4 comments:

jen said...

Looks fab! Good luck with all the tech work..... I hate doing that kind of thing! x

Tumus said...

looking good! redesigning any website is a long, tedious process. I used to help with the layout of them at my old job.

Jacqui Wise said...

All your flowers look so pretty - I especially like the forget-me-nots. Good luck upgrading your shop layout.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys! Jobs like this feel like they take forever, but they're very satisfying when they're finally finished :)