Friday 20 December 2013

This Time Last Year

This time last year, I was working on my new book, Super-Cute Felt Animals. Exciting times! :)

 http://lupin.bigcartel.com/product/super-cute-felt-animals-craft-book

I cut out lots of felt...
 
 
... did lots of stitching with colourful thread...

 

... and worked my way through a To Do list that was so big  it was actually a To Do chart:


I designed and stitched lots of felt animals...


... I took over the coffee table in the lounge so I could sew while watching all the old movies on over the holidays...


... and the cats helped! (well, they kept me company while I sketched and stitched and scribbled).


Thanks to everyone who's bought a copy so far and/or said kind things, you are all awesome xxx

You can read more about Super-Cute Felt Animals HERE and find a whole series of fun free tutorials to accompany the book HERE

0 comments: