Thursday 5 December 2013

A Chicken for an Egg

I thought you guys might like to see something felt-y I made a very long time ago...


... a chicken egg cosy! I found it in a box while having a clearout this week. 

I think I must have made this at primary school? I don't remember making it, but it was probably one of those projects where we all stitched the same, simple thing and took it home proudly to our not very impressed parents :)

P.S. If you're ordering a signed craft book from me or something from my clearance sale and want it delivered for Christmas, please make sure you check out the recommended last order dates. I will continue shipping parcels until 18th December (when I'll be taking a short break over Christmas & the New Year) but please order early to help ensure your order arrives on time.

0 comments: