Friday 13 December 2013

Getting Ready

It's my book signing tomorrow! Yay!

I'll have copies of my books for sale at bargain prices:

 

I'm also putting together some free crafty project sheets to hand out during the day. I don't have a snap of the project sheets because they're not finished yet (oops! bet you can guess what I'll be working on today!) but here's some of my sketches.


I want to give people a taste of some of the tutorials they'll find on my blog (because, shockingly, not everyone in the world reads my crafty ramblings! haha), but also share a few new things.

My assistant is sadly too busy snoozing to help out. It's a hard life being a cat, isn't it? 

11 comments:

Irene Donovan said...

I read and enjoy your blog and it comes into mine automatically.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks Irene! :)

Jacqui Wise said...

Hope the book signing goes well tomorrow and you get all your handouts finished.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks Jacqui! Working on these is a good excuse to sit curled up on the sofa watching Christmas movies :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the book signing! Have lots of fun!

Saraccino said...

Have a great day tomorrow! :)

bairozan said...

Wish you a "dayfull" of emotions!

LindyLaine said...

Hope the book signing is a success, just wish I lived close enough to visit. My crafting assistant is currently curled up asleep on my bed after knocking a selection of crafting materials off the dining table - he looks a lot like your crafting assistant except he has a patch of ginger in his left armpit.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks guys! x

Lindy - oh dear, what a naughty assistant :)

Silly Little Sheep said...

Have a good day and your tutorial sheets look very pretty!! :)

Are there any Christmasy things going on at your place?? :)

Bugs and Fishes said...

Silly Little Sheep - thanks! I am having lots of fun watching made-for-TV Christmas movies and writing cards :)