Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Christmas Pudding Embroidery Pattern

Yesterday I shared an embroidery pattern for two little snowmen. Today, I'm sharing a free pattern for a  sweet and simple Christmas pudding...

 
Click here to view the template sheet in another tab or window, then print it at 100%.

I'm thinking about stitching this design in white (using backstitch) on a colourful felt background (something festive like red or green) but you can, of course stitch your Christmas pudding any way you fancy! The design fits in a 4 inch embroidery hoop.

This embroidery pattern is based on my Felt Christmas Pudding Ornaments. For more festive project ideas, check out my archive of free Christmas Tutorials.

For more crafty goodness, check out my books: Super-Cute Felt and Super-Cute Felt Animals.

http://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.htmlhttp://bugsandfishes.blogspot.co.uk/p/my-books.html

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thank you for the cute plum pudding design!

BugsandFishes said...

No problem, Kate! Glad you like it x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails