Friday 27 December 2013

Black & White & Pastels

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas (if that's something you celebrate!).

After a couple of "proper" days off I'm slowly getting back into doing some work. I have a looming deadline, so over the next few days I'll be doing the sewing for that while watching some festive telly and working my way through the black & white section of my DVD collection...


I can't show you what I'm working on, but here are some of the threads I'm using: lots of pretty pastels!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spring is coming!!! At least I wish it was, I'm worried that we're going to have a chilly start to the year...

Wendy Ward said...

Merry Christmas, looking forward to your next project. Thoughts from sunny hot Aussie

Bugs and Fishes said...

littleblackduckblog - it does feel a bit weird working on springtime things when I'm still surrounded by Christmas stuff! :)

Wendy - thanks! x

Lee said...

Pretty Spring colors! Nice to see when the weather is super chilly here in Michigan! Happy Holidays!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks Lee! I hope you're having a great festive season :)