Monday 20 June 2016

Sample Sale: this Sunday!

My clear-out continues!

I've got a big box in my studio filled with projects from some of the books I've worked on. I loved making them but it's time to make some space and send these out to new homes, so I'll be having a sample sale this weekend :)

Here's a peek at a few of the pieces I'll be listing...

Christmas things from 'Tis the Season to be Felt-y.

 

Garlands from Banners, Buntings, Garlands & Pennants.

 

A floral ring pillow from Mollie Makes: Weddings.


Woodland animal brooches from Mollie Makes: Woodland Friends.


A space mobile from Craft Camp.


Plus lots of little felt animals and other cuties from Super-Cute Felt Animals (and the accompanying extras!)


I'll be listing everything over on Instagram - at lauralupinsells - this Sunday, 26th June, from 10am (UK time).

If you follow my sale account you'll see everything pop up in your feed as I list them. I'll also be posting a couple of reminders on my main Instagram account - lauralupinhoward - so you'll be able to click over from there.

You can leave a comment on an item to claim it, but if you don't use Instagram don't worry! You'll still be able to browse all the listings, then you can send me a message via my contact form to let me know what you're interested in.

I'll be listing the price and UK postage of each item, but I'll combine the postage for each parcel and only charge what it actually costs to post (in the UK you can send up to 2 kilos second class for just £2.85, hurrah!).

0 comments: