Tuesday 4 March 2014

Pompoms and Patchwork

I've been making lots of pompoms this week...


... they're so much fun to make! They've also given me an idea for a special pompom-themed project which I'm really looking forward to working on. More details in a couple of months time :)

As well as making lots of pompoms, I've been sewing together some fabric squares to fill in the final corner of my old patchwork quilt project.


Plus thinking about what kind of wadding, binding and backing I'm going to use to turn the patchwork into a proper quilt. Lots of decisions to be made!

5 comments:

Jacqui Wise said...

Your pompoms look so adorable and I love the colours. Look forward to seeing your new project using them and good luck with the progress of your patchwork quilt too.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks Jacqui! x

PetraB said...

Your pompoms arrso sweet and cheerful love them.

Unknown said...

There are few craft things I love more than handmade pom poms. They are so colorful and fun! I can't wait to see what comes of them!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Yup, pom poms are the best! :D