These would, of course, all be great as part of the decor at a wedding, but they'd also be gorgeous additions to summer parties, or a longer-lasting and made-with-love alternative to giving a gift of flowers for Mother's Day or a friend's birthday (especially if you have a friend who suffers from hayfever!).
1. Paper Rose Wedding Bouquet - Lia Griffith. These gorgeous roses would make an amazing bouquet but they'd also look great displayed in a vase or just as individual stems.
2. Crepe Anenomes - Craftberry Bush. So pretty!
3. Giant Paper Flowers - Hostess with the Mostess. The flower wall in this post is amazing, but just a few oversized flowers would make a great statement on the wall or as table centres.
4. Paper Hyacinths - Aunt Peaches. Perfect for springtime.
5. Coffee Filter Flowers - Design*Sponge. Simple materials, gorgeous result.
6. Giant Paper Peony Piñatas- Corner Blog. This is a labour intensive project but the result is quite spectacular. I'm not sure I could bear to smash it up after all that work, though!
7. Paper Flowers - A Beautiful Mess. Another rose-like project with a how-to video and a lovely display idea, too.
8. Tissue Paper Flowers - Rust & Sunshine. Super simple to make, with helpful instructions for creating different flower shapes.
9. Giant Paper Roses - Green Wedding Shoes. These giant crepe paper blooms are completely fabulous. I was going to make some for my sister's wedding but didn't because I am a terrible person and let work push crafting off my schedule! Tsk tsk. Bad sister.
10. Paper Daffodil - The House that Lars Built. Another great spring flower tutorial with really clear step-by-step photos.
11. Crepe Paper Flower Bouquet - Oh Happy Day. I love the colours used for this cheerful bouquet.
12. Cherry Blossoms - Creations by Kara. This one's for all you minimalists: simple tissue paper blossoms on bare branches.
13. Paper Chrysanthemums - Decora Recicla Imagina. So, so lovely. This tutorial is in Spanish but the pictures are very clear (plus there's always Google Translate).
14. Easy Paper Punch Flowers - Damask Love. A really useful guide to making a bunch of different flowers from using popular craft punches.
Getting your craft on for your wedding? Check out 10 Tips for Creating a DIY Wedding... and the latest book in the Mollie Makes series, Mollie Makes: Weddings (which includes a felt flower project designed by me!)
P.S. If you've got a blog and you're a fan of all things floral, maybe you fancy joining in with our fun tutorial link-up this May? Check out this post for all the details.