Tuesday 8 December 2009

Place Your Bids...

The winners of the Upcycle Christmas competition have been announced and all the entries are now up for auction here - including my cocktail hat:All the proceeds for the auction will go to Sue Ryder Care, a fantastic charity that provides care for people living with cancer, multiple sclerosis, Huntington's disease, Parkinson's disease, motor neurone disease, stroke and brain injury. A seriously good cause!

Update: It seems that the items in the auction have all been set to ship to the UK only. Apologies to my international readers!

6 comments:

Meaghan said...

This is lovely - I love the texture of the sweater. It's a nice change from felt and it has so much dimension. Go you!

Carrie @ Cottage Cozy said...

Do you have to live in the UK to bid?

Bugs and Fishes said...

Carrie - unfortunately I think so! I think all the listings have been set to have UK shipping only, and now cannot be changed :(

Nela said...

Great blog, fabulous stuff, my compliment :)

twiddletoes said...

What a lovely piece!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love this one:)