Friday 11 December 2009

Folksy Post

I'm stuck in bed feeling sorry for myself today thanks to some horrid winter bug. All orders are still being shipped on time thanks to the efforts of my boyfriend (what a star!) but it may take me a bit longer to reply to emails etc.

In other news, I got a copy of the Folksy Festive Sampler through the post yesterday.
The Festive Sampler is a little newspaper Folksy have published to celebrate the end of the year, with a gift guide, some site stats and a few other bits and pieces. It's being sent out to Folksy sellers like me and bundles are being distributed at craft fairs etc.

A very simple idea but a bloody good one, I think! I was also quite chuffed to discover I'm the "most popular" seller on Folksy - though I think this has more to do with me being the 12th person to sign up to the site than anything else :)All images borrowed from the Folksy blog. You can download a pdf of the sampler here.

4 comments:

Flora said...

It's great isn't it. They've done such a good job and those stats look very exciting!

And well done, No.1!

Claire Hurd Design said...

I received my copy yesterday, it's great! I also took a large pile to the Handm@de Cambridge craft fair last weekend so hopefully lots more people will have been discovering Folksy.
Congratulations on being the top seller!

Tumus said...

Wowzers! That's pretty cool. I also like the front of that paper. I'd so cross stitch that as a real sampler if I had time :)

Personally I like Folksy a bit more than Etsy, so hopefully they'll open it up to US sellers soon :)

Stay warm, get well!

Laura @ EdenRose said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! Mr Eden Rose, myself and the little one all have the flu, it's miserable. You should stop by my blog and enter my giveaway's this should cheer you up loads :)
xx