Monday 7 December 2009

Simple Pleasures

I've been making some Christmas decorations this weekend - lovely traditional paper chains plus some of these ornaments, all from gorgeous sugar paper (construction paper). I love this sort of absorbing crafty task - perfect for winter afternoons watching Poirot and other good stuff on the telly - and I'm gradually building up quite an explosion of colour to use in my holiday decor!

In other news, I was really chuffed to learn that one of my bow hairbands is featured in the current issue of Crea Magazine (through one of my stockists, Abi Loves). How cute is that picture?

3 comments:

Bagladee said...

Loving the decorations Laura, and that photo is soooo sweet. I love your hairbands. x

Flora said...

They look great...that's my afternoon sorted then - I have some wallpaper samples somewhere, I think I'll cut them into strips and use them!

Anonymous said...

i found your blog via apartment therapy...i loved your snowflakes...and i made some paper chains this weekend too...so cheery!