Sunday 1 June 2008

Cake and Balloons

It's finally June: which mean's it's my birthday this month - hurrah!

I can't invite you all round to my house for birthday tea (& cake & balloons & party games) but I am running a special birthday offer in my etsy shop - a free gift with every order all this week (until midnight on 7th June). If you do buy anything this week, please give my blog a mention and I'll send you two gifts instead of one :)

I'll be off enjoying birthday tea etc today, but I'll be back blogging tomorrow...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Month! Mine is on saturday and I'm feeling old :(

xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!
Have a fabby birthday missus!

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Hi! Happy Birthday! Have a great day.

Mary

Unknown said...

Hope you had a very happy birthday :)

Behind ouou said...

Happy Birthday! Mine is this month too- yay! :)