Wednesday 25 June 2008

Pausing

I have decided to take a small break from blogging. It will be a very small break, as I'll be back next week, but it is much needed.

In the meantime I will be working on finishing a pile of works in progress, getting a few new designs sewn together and *fingers crossed* aquiring a nice shiny new camera to take pictures of everything ready to reveal and list next week. I have so many things I want to be sewing at the moment, it will do me good to go and immerse myself in it without the distraction of blogging.

I'll have lots of new (exciting) work to show off next week. Pincushions, hairbands, bracelets, necklaces, brooches, masks, all sorts of fun stuff COMING SOON.

See you next week. Lupin xxx

3 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

I know what you mean - I've taken some time away from Cuteable although I'm still posting once a day. Enjoy your time away

Unknown said...

Looking forward to seeing your new creations. x

Karin said...

Hope you're enjoying your blogging holiday! I just posted a thread over at my own blog about the lovely felt I received last week - I have lots of plans for it! Take care /Karin