Wednesday 4 June 2008

Nice Things

Last night's craftiness? Sewing more layered flowers: It's so relaxing cutting out lots of petals, layering them and seeing what they turn into...

In other news:

I am really behind in shout-outs to the sweet people who have mentioned my work on their blogs etc... I will try to do a proper post about this sometime soon (even the smallest mention really makes me smile), but for the moment I must mention that my pansy brooch was a "Sunday Indie Find" over at BlommaFinds and my moth brooch got a mention today on Cuteable in a selection of fun "Dawanda Finds". Yay.

Lovely though it is to have people mention my work, nothing (and I mean nothing) beats the thrill of seeing people actually wearing it! My most recent customer appreciation photo comes from Clothcat, who has kindly agreed to be an official moustache disguise model for my Etsy listings... how great is this picture?

1 comments:

Swirlyarts said...

Those layered flowers are gorgeous and thanks for mentioning Cuteable!