Sunday 13 April 2008

365 / 237 - Success and Failure

My bracelet experiments were a success last night - hurrah!
The elastic makes it slightly adjustable, and easy to take on and off. I tweaked the orchid design a little, too, and accidentally used the wrong shade of pink for the background so this bracelet has a different look to it than the last white one. I think I prefer the delicacy of a softer pink, but we shall see.

Unfortunately, I went babysitting last night and had to take a small kit of sewing with me so I had no materials with me for making new designs... so yet again I have failed in the "design a day" stakes. Tsk tsk. I really need to get my act together with this!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh very nice!

Amanda said...

I just love love LOVE these bracelets! They are absolutely wonderful!

Mod and Mint said...

Really like your orchid bracelets! Very pretty!

yikes13a5 said...

I recognize that hand!

Anonymous said...

maybe a headband with similar, though larger, styling is next???