Friday 18 April 2008

In the meantime...

I'm still stuck without the internet for 99% of my day (sob!) but I just wanted to mention that there's an interview with me over on IndieFixx today, hurrah!

I am rather pining for the pretty colours and fantastic inspiration offered by lovely design blogs like IndieFixx... particularly Poppytalk (and so many of the great blogs linked to on there) and (my current favourite) Print & Pattern - always so much lush stuff to look at, and so much colour! I may have to go out and buy a glossy magazine to tide me over, but it just won't be the same...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww! nice interview! :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to find that balance between having a job and creating at the same time. One day maybe... Anyway, reading your lovely blog has inspired my friend Béa and I to start our own.
We are having a bit of a giveaway so feel free to check it out and to enter. Cheers.
Reg