Thursday 10 November 2011

New Pieces in my Etsy Shop

There are a whole bunch of "new" things over in my Etsy shop this week.

I've listed the three pieces I made for Stash Happy Felt:

The autumn leaves coffee cosy featured on the front cover....


(I made one of these for my dad last Christmas and it was a big hit!)





Plus a few prototypes I made when designing the projects for my own book, Super-Cute Felt.



There's a hand-embroidered mitten ornament...


... and two Christmas ornaments made using mini embroidery hoops:



All these designs are now available from my Etsy shop at bargain prices... or you can buy the books and learn how to make your own :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg those creatures on the embroidery hoops and the mitten ornament are beautiful!!!

Vesle Serena said...

You are so amazingly good at this! I dont have the patience or the skills but I really enjoy seeing your work! xx

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks for the lovely comments you guys xxx

Smiffymrs - I hope you had fun with the tutorials, anyway :) The more sewing you do, the easier it gets I promise!