Monday 21 November 2011

DIY Cover Button Kits

New in my shops this week - supplies for making your own felt or fabric covered buttons!


Here are some buttons I covered earlier, using scraps of felt from my shops:


I'm selling two sizes of plastic cover buttons (15mm and 22mm)...


... and awesome button-covering tools which you can use to easily press together cover buttons measuring 11-29mm. The back of the packaging features traceable templates for cutting out your felt or fabric, and diagrams to show you how to use the tool.


I'm selling cover button starter kits from my Etsy and Folksy shops (a button covering tool plus 20 cover buttons) or you can buy the button covering tools and packs of 10 cover buttons individually from the craft supplies section on my website.

If you prefer to shop via Etsy or Folksy but would like extra buttons added to your order, please send me a message before you buy and I'll set up a special listing for you with the amount you want.

3 comments:

M(aniek) said...

a ja sie zastanawiałam skąd sie biorą takie guziki :D

Unknown said...

The picture of your buttons make me want to knit rainbow colored baby wear and stick buttons all over it ... I'm having a festive giveaway tomorrow - I hope you can join in.

Manu said...

my next purchase on etsy! yay!