Tuesday 30 March 2010

Show and Tell, part four

I'm very pleased to say that it's show and tell time again! These posts are my space to show off some of the awesome things my customers make with felt and other supplies bought from my shops.

Fiona of TizDuster put her pastel felt to great use making these birds as a gift for a new baby:


Tiffany of Bogleface used her felt for the eyes on this fun range of monster baby bibs:


Albena of Albenaben made this spring flower brooch with bright felt colours:


Secdus decorated this sweet laundry hanger with pretty pastel felt shades:


And Leah of Sewbox used felt, embroidery thread and ric rac from my shop and a pattern from Sew Hip to make this adorable elephant as a baby shower gift:


Want to show off what you've been making? Get in touch! You can read all the show and tell posts here.

P.S. please respect the work of my customers as you do mine, and don't copy their designs :)

7 comments:

Fiona said...

I just love that elephant. thank you for posting up my chicks in their nest.

Scented Sweetpeas said...

oh they are all lovely - i do have a thing for birdies at the moment so the first little piccy really does make me smile :-)

Kasia i Sławek said...

An elephant is wonderful!

Heather Leavers said...

the chicks are just lovely!

Anonymous said...

I've just found your blog and fallen in love with your goldfinches! They are beautiful!
I must get myself some felt...
Thanks for taking my breath away today, I need that!
a-m x

Cris'Artes said...

Queria muito poder apender a fazer esse passarinho e esse lindo elefante.
Você poderia me ajudar?
Obrigada.
Cris

TopCat76 said...

oooh what a bunch of lovely makes! I hope to share a show and tell soon using the lovely green/blue felt pack I've just received! Great blog too, just added to my following list. Tracey x