Thursday 1 April 2010

A workbox update

As you may have noticed from my shop announcements, I'm taking a few days off from "shop stuff" over the long Easter weekend. We're not doing anything special but as the Post Office will be closed anyway it seemed like the perfect opportunity to take a break from packing and posting and all the other admin that goes along with this online selling lark.

I won't be taking a break from crafting though, that would just be too weird!

First thing on my crafty to do list? Finishing these forget-me-not brooches:


As well as cutting out all those tiny forget-me-nots & enjoying the rhythm of sewing all those tiny stitches, this week I've been making lilac flower headbands (I love making those little felt buttons!), more snowy owl brooches , and finishing an extra-large flower brooch which will be making an appearance in my Etsy shop sometime soon.

Have you got anything planned this weekend? Will you be doing anything crafty?

8 comments:

Tumus said...

I'd love to see some more bird brooches :) With spring here it's SO nice to finally hear birdsong again lol

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, the forget-me-nots are gorgeous! I'll be knitting for sure... : ) Have lots and lots of projects lined up : )

Scented Sweetpeas said...

I love those flowery things, so spring like and making me dream of warmer days. I will be working on Sunday but am hoping to make my little one another hairclip - she has a thing about ladybirds so may give that a go.

Ellouise88 said...

Loving the forget-me-nots and hope you have a relaxing weekend. I will be celebrating a birthday and maybe experimenting with some lovely felt I bought from you the other day!

Marieta said...

ohhh¡¡
lovely flowers

congrats¡¡¡xxoo
maria

Emporio de Bordados y Estampados * Regalos Personalizados. said...

Todo es muy lindo, congratulation¡¡¡ Felicitaciones. Pamela.

Mila said...

Очень мило и симпатично!!

Unknown said...

How lovely. I hadn't planned anything crafty, but ended up being taught crochet by my mum, and made 6 cute crochet animals!