Sunday 21 March 2010

Finished Goldfinches

I've been doing lots of tinkering with my online shops this weekend, adding a few items, editing a few descriptions and translating lots of my DaWanda listings into German. I've also been taking advantage of the spring sunshine to retake a few product photos that got lost when my hard-drive died last year. Lots of bits and pieces of admin, basically! Dull, but very necessary.

When I was taking photos I couldn't resist taking a quick snap of lots of finished Goldfinch brooches all lined up before I packed them away...

13 comments:

Crafty is the new black said...

F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. (per usual)

nicedaydesigns said...

I hate dull admin...I've just seen 5 hours of my life disappear into emails, replies and team promo stuff.
I so deserve this biscuit and coffee, and blog browsing!

Mavi. said...

Fantastic .... are very colorful ...

Mavi.

Anonymous said...

I love these! Especially all together like that, they look very impressive. Xx

euphoria said...

how gorgeous they look!!

Anonymous said...

They look great! They look like they are queuing for something....

MitziMakes said...

Lovely :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!
;D

♥ Nia said...

Fabulous!!! :D

Natasha said...

Fabulous!

Titania yng Nghymru said...

simply wonderful!

SarahLP said...

Ahh these are so pretty and cheerful!

Claire Vincent said...

these are absolutely fantastic, you are very clever