Friday 27 January 2017

Two New Instagram Hashtags for Colour Lovers

If you follow me on Instagram or are a regular reader of my blog, you'll know that I love colour - the brighter the better.

This week I started two new hashtags for people (like me) who take lots of colourful photos. It was surprisingly difficult to find hashtags which no-one had used for a single photo, but which still summed up what I wanted the tags to cover... but I got there eventually!

There's #colorcolourmakers for creatives: crafters, artists and makers creating colourful things. Use this hashtag to share your colourful makes, crafty supplies and creative workspaces.

  https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/colorcolourmakers/

Then there's #colorcolourseekers for anyone and everyone who can't resist taking photos of colourful stuff! Use this hashtag to share all kinds of bright and colourful things, places and spaces.

 https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/colorcolourseekers/

If you love to make colourful things, or take colour-filled photos I hope you'll join in with these hashtags!

For more colourful photos, you'll find me on Instagram as lauralupinhoward.

3 comments:

Katrin said...

I should really think about an Instagram account :-)

bairozan said...

Beautiful colors are all around us, this is a great idea!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Katrin - I resisted getting one for ages but I'm loving it! So much creative goodness :)

bairozan - thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing what people tag