Sunday 17 May 2009

Papier Mache Magazine

Checking my website's stats this week - I have to admit to being a bit of a geek over such things! - I was dead chuffed to find my work featured in a sweet new magazine, Papier Mache:
Described as "a very cute childrens magazine", Papier Mache is produced in Sydney and is just adorable! I haven't had a chance to read the articles yet, but the product selections are lovely (I'm so flattered they pickedone of my moustaches) and the photo stories are seriously charming (I especially love the photo of the three girls with the stars). The first issue is totally free and can be found here.

3 comments:

AlasMyDear said...

ooh! what a treat :) your mustaches are super though, no wonder they got featured! congrats!

Dianna said...

That's fantastic - well done!

I'm sure I spotted one of your pirate eyepatches over on UK Handmade this week as well - http://ukhandmade.blogspot.com/2009/05/its-pirates-life-for-me.html (although the link they give for it just takes you to the Folksy homepage)

flowerpress said...

Congratulations, its a really beautiful magazine with really lovely selections!