Thursday 14 May 2009

Finished Samplers

Despite an incredibly grey and miserable day yesterday, I managed to get my whole batch of sampler brooches photographed. I couldn't resist a nice satisfying pat-on-the-back group shot:The new butterfly badges got their photos taken too:The first few sampler designs are already in my Etsy shop, and I'll be adding the rest & the butterflies gradually over the next few days. I'll be listing lots of the samplers at bargain prices as they're "prototypes" (what a fancy word that is!).

If there's one you're after that hasn't been listed yet just get in touch and I can reserve it for you :)

4 comments:

Mixing-Katie said...

Love the colors in these, perfect for springtime!

Rhiannon said...

I love the way that the black and red one stands out :D
xxx

Bagladee said...

They look great!! x

Fiona _JMD said...

I love the badges.