Monday 20 April 2009

Lazy Sunny Days

It was so deliciously sunny today it felt like I was still on holiday! Consequently I did very little work :)

Instead I have been catching up on all the "fun stuff" - favourite blogs, Flickr contacts, etc - with holidays and the quiet pleasures of the British seaside still on my mind (can you tell?). I have even managed to join Twitter - that's what 2 weeks without the internet does for you!

Despite all its many shiny, shiny pleasures it was totally worth forgoing the internet for a while to go for walks in peaceful places like this...

6 comments:

Knit Sew City Girl said...

I know what you mean about lovely weather. Isn't it lovely!

Nice photos of the woods. Do you live nearby. Lucky you.

Mary

Rhiannon said...

Mmmm nice looking holiday :D
I know what you mean about the sun stopping work; it keeps killing my dissertation mojo!
xxx
ps. also a newbie on twitter - not quite sure I understand it yet, but i'll figure!

LPFish said...

i feel like WALKING baby!

Crafty Koala said...

Yay I'm really glad to see you're back. My life in blogging space hasn't been the same.

:-D xx

Red Ruby Rose said...

Stunning looking woods - there's nothing quite like it for shaking out the cobwebs!

Anonymous said...

That looks lovely! And welcome back; I've discovered your blog while you were away and am looking forward to becoming a regular reader x