Sunday 26 April 2009

And the winner is...

... lovely commenter number 55 (chosen at random), bloggerjeanne who said "With two girls, I would have to choose the pinks!" Hurrah!

Thanks again to everyone who took part - so many comments! and so fun hearing which colours you'd like and why! Apologies to anyone who commented after the midnight deadline, I forgot to disable comments on the post until this morning (oops).

I've got no idea what I'll be giving away next month, but giveaways will definitely be happening once a month round here as they're so much fun - so do stick around :)

6 comments:

Mixing-Katie said...

Congrats, Jeanne. Lucky duck!!

The Dress Tree said...

Congrats bloggerjeanne! I'm sure your girls will love the pinks too!

And congrats on a successful give away Laura, it was gurt fun! :D

Shauneil said...

Congratulations bloggerjeanne....have fun with your new felt!

Unknown said...

well done bloggerjeanne!
x

Fabric Nation said...

Well done Jeanne - looking forward to seeing what you make with all that pinkness!

bloggerjeanne said...

Thank you, thank you Laura and commenters! The pressure will be on to create something lovely. I'm not nearly as talented in the craft area as Laura, but will do my best! I cant think of the last time I won something! It must be my lucky week. Yesterday we found a $5 cash card in the Cheerios and a few days earlier my 7 year old daughter won a coloring contest.

Thanks again!