Sunday 14 August 2016

Upcoming Class: Make a Felt Autumn Wreath

UPDATE: a free tutorial for making this wreath is now available here on my blog!
 
---

As I mentioned the other day, I'll be teaching some classes at The Village Haberdashery in London this autumn.

First up - on Saturday 17th September - I'll be running a workshop making a colourful wreath. UPDATE: this class has been rescheduled for Sunday 30th October.


We'll be wrapping a wreath base, making felt leaves and mushrooms/toadstools and assembling all the pieces to make the finished wreath.

This is such a fun project to make, and I'll be sharing lots of felt crafting tips and tricks along the way.

 

All the materials are provided in the price of the class, and you'll get a copy of the templates to take home with you so you can make lots more felt-y things.

 

I think the mushrooms would make lovely ornaments or brooches!

 

Click here for the full details of the autumn wreath class. 

I'm also going to be teaching classes on making a cute felt baby mobile and colourful Christmas ornaments - click here to see all the upcoming classes at The Village Haberdashery.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

If only I lived closer. Looks like such fun.

Ein Dekoherzal in den Bergen said...

EINE sehr süße IDEE,,,
wünsche noch einen schönen ABEND
bis bald die BIRGIT aus TIROL

Виктория said...

❤️❤️❤️Perfect!

bairozan said...

Oh, my, fall is knocking on the door! This wreath is so bright and colorful! I like the turning leaves ornament, such a great idea!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks for the comments, everyone! I am dead chuffed with how this design turned out, can't wait to teach it as a class :)