Monday 29 August 2016

Destash Sale: This Wednesday

I'm having another clear out!

Here's a peek at a few of the crafty things I'm selling:


I'll be listing everything over on Instagram - lauralupinsells - on Wednesday from 7pm (UK time). You'll see the listings pop up if you follow my sale account, but I'll also be posting a couple of reminders on my main Instagram account - lauralupinhoward - so you'll be able to click over from there.

You can leave a comment on an item to claim it, but if you don't use Instagram don't worry! You'll still be able to browse all the listings, then you can send me a message via my contact form to let me know what you're interested in.

I'll be listing the price and UK postage of each item, but I'll combine the postage for each parcel and only charge what it actually costs to post (in the UK you can send up to 2 kilos second class for just £2.85, hurrah!).

I'm also happy to combine postage with items from my Etsy shop - so if there's anything in my shop you'd like to buy and add to your parcel, just let me know.

See you on Wednesday...

0 comments: