Thursday 25 July 2013

New Stuff in My Shop!

Amazingly, after blogging yesterday about how I needed to take some new product photos and get lots of things added to my shop... I have actually taken some new product photos and added lots of new things to my shop! Such efficiency.

There are some new cherry blossom headbands - sweet felt flowers & leaves with ribbon ties. Perfect for summer parties, these come in white & peach...


... and pink:


I've also listed a white & peach version of my cherry blossom trio brooch:


Then there's a whole bunch of bits and pieces I've sewn as samples for tutorials... which now all need a good home!

There are Christmas trees...


... and snowmen...


... and angels...



... and owls


It's a bit weird adding Christmas ornaments to my shop in July (especially when it's such hot and sunny weather!) but never mind :)

I've got a couple of larger items which I need to check postage prices for, but in the meantime you can find all the new additions HERE.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Christmas! I have just been debating with myself (who else?!) when the right time is to be adding Christmas stuff to my shops

Chesiria Tattia said...

hi there..

just bought your book and it's sooooo super lovely and inspiring.

myself also a crafter..newbie in crafting..but trying and learning something new everyday..:)

keep the good work..hugs..:)

Bugs and Fishes said...

littleblackduckblog - I always wonder about this too! I think it's best to try to pop things in your shop early enough for magazines to spot you for possible features... I'm not always that organised though!

Cherisa - thanks! It's always so nice to hear from someone who has bought a copy of my book. I hope you'll enjoy making lots of things from it xx