Sunday 28 July 2013

Weekend Making

This weekend I've been continuing to make & finish little hats for The Big Knit...


...lots of yarn ends have been woven in & trimmed!


I've also been working on some tutorials (and editing lots of tutorial photos, yawn)...


... and sewing cherry blossoms, forget-me-nots and owls.


Remember, all this week I'm having special FLASH sales each day. Today's offers are Sunflower Headbands for £1.50, White Cherry Blossom Brooches for £5 (half price!) and Tea Rosette Brooches for £2.50 each or £9 for a set of 4.


You can check out the offers each day HERE (Etsy) or HERE (Big Cartel).

2 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

I just adore your felt brooches. I wear mine all the time. Everything you do is so exquisitly neat. X

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thank you! I'm so glad to hear you enjoy wearing yours :)