Friday 5 July 2013

Shop Update: Craft Supplies

I've added a few new "destash" craft supplies to my shop today - crafty bits and pieces from my stash that I now have no need for.

There's some pretty parcel tape (I love this tape but don't use nearly as much as I used to when I sold felt squares & sent out lots of large parcels several times a week!) ...


... some pink ribbon...


... some chunky black yarn...


... and a couple of bottles of glass paint thinner. One of the secret projects I was working on this spring involved glass paint and I thought I was going to need lots of thinner and it turned out I didn't after all. Oops.


I've also reduced the price of all the other craft supplies listed in my shop - so all the older destash listings, the last set of not-quite-perfect buttons, and the felt buttons I made earlier this year are all now on sale. Hurrah!

There are a couple of patterned felt sheets for just 25p each (UPDATE: these have now been sold)


... two not-perfect giant buttons for just £4 (UPDATE: sold)...


... bundles of polkadot ribbon from £2...


... packs of cameo buttons for £2.50...


... packs of 100 grip seal bags (great for packaging small things like brooches, or for storing small craft supplies or in-progress projects) for just 75p...


... lots of sets of pretty hand-covered felt buttons, starting from £2...


... a pack of faux crystal drops for £1.75...


... and more! You can find all the craft supplies HERE.

I also realised that I'd forgotten to list the second batch of sewing-themed cards I had printed a while back. Oops! The cards feature vintage sewing threads and scissors from my late grandmother's sewing box.

I've got a couple of single cards and a few sets of four cards (two of each design). You can find all the cards here.


0 comments: