Sunday 21 April 2013

Signed Copies of Super-Cute Felt, now back in stock

I sold out of copies of my first book, Super-Cute Felt, a few months ago and thanks to being busy with other things (including working on my new book, which is due to be published this autumn! Yay!) I have totally failed to get round to ordering some more... until now.

So, if you fancy a signed copy of my book you can buy one from my main shop or my Etsy shop.


If you want it dedicated to you, or to a friend if you're giving it as a gift just let me know the name you'd like me to use / if it's for a special occasion etc :)

4 comments:

Eveline said...

I bought your book in Holland a few months ago, and I like it very much, it is inspirationable, as is your blog. Thanks!

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks Eveline! I'm so glad you've been enjoying it :)

kejtiss said...

I bought your book and then I found your blog. And now I can't stop reading both! So many amazing things.

Best!

kejtiss
filcoweszalenstwobykejtiss.blogspot.com
Poland

Bugs and Fishes said...

Kejtiss - thank you so much! :)