Sunday 7 April 2013

Random Crafty Photos

I'm continuing to sort through my old photos, and I've found a few random snaps that (for one reason or another) I don't think I ever included in a blog post... so I thought I'd share them now!

First up: a photo I took when I was working on my first book, Super-Cute Felt. Slightly messy/chaotic but lots of fun.


Another work in progress pic - sitting on the sofa crocheting my giant granny square blanket.


Me & a big pile of felt!


Sewing in the ends of one of the loop scarves I knitted for my sisters.


Sorting out some photos to hang in my studio...


... and making a list of frames to buy for yet more pictures (buying art = definitely one of my big weaknesses!)


Crates in my studio, full of fabric...


... and felt:


Plus (not crafty, but still colourful) a couple of snap from when I was sorting through all the stuff from my old kitchen, having a bit of a declutter and packing the rest up neatly to be stored until I have a place of my own again.




 I basically never need to buy another mug, bowl or storage jar ever again in my entire life :)

2 comments:

LimeRiot said...

That first shot is my favorite :). I have so many little piles of messy projects in my craft room that look very similar!

Bugs and Fishes said...

It is so hard to make stuff without making a mess in the process, isn't it? :)