Sunday 30 May 2010

Custom Colours

This week I've mostly been doing admin, which is very dull and makes for rubbish photographs! So, here's one I made earlier... work-in-progress pics of a custom abstract mobile I made recently.

The colours selected:


The finished mobile pieces, ready to be sewn onto narrow burgundy ribbons for hanging:


It's always great fun working on these, and it's always inspiring working with colour combos I wouldn't normally use (I'm especially loving the combination of purple and mint green).

6 comments:

Dusia said...

great color!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I'll bet its really satisfying seeing all those pieces lined up and ready for finishing!

Fiona said...

Lovely colours

Unknown said...

i like this rainbow...

n. said...

gorgeous colour combinations...

Amber said...

Wow! These are so fun! What a great idea for a mobile.