Tuesday 16 December 2008

Snaps from The Small Gallery

I don't get over to Hereford as often as I'd like to, but thanks to some excellent networking done by my mother-in-law (who always wears one of my brooches on her coat) I currently have some of my work on sale there in a lovely little gallery called The Small Gallery.

The gallery is "a textile and artisan yarn gallery, showing small scale textile work and selling yarns for artists and knitters", located next to bead and fabric shops and a lovely vegetarian cafe 5 minutes from Hereford Cathedral.

My long-suffering boyfriend borrowed my camera when visiting his mother this weekend and took a few snaps for me of my work in-situ in the shop...
... and in the window alongside some yummy knitted cakes:

3 comments:

chinamommy said...

i love your cuties! Congrats on being in such a cute little shop! i am a regular reader here on your blog :) here is mine:
http://chinamommy04.blogspot.com/

i'm also on etsy: chinamommy

~misschell

Pair of Writers said...

YAY for you! How fun to see your work in a gallery. You have to love a mother-in-law that markets for you!

Saranissa said...

Yay for Hereford! My mum lives there too, I am going to the bead shop after Christmas so will check out your lovelies!