Sunday 23 November 2008

A Craftier World

Yay, the latest issue of Craftier has been published! I do like a nice crafting magazine - especially a free one like Craftier - but I'm particularly excited about this issue because they interviewed me!So exciting seeing my teacups photo on the contents page...
... and I get a whole double-page spread all to myself & am introduced as "one of the crafting world's hottest felt designers". Heehee! Blushing now.
You can view or download the whole issue here - be sure to check out the fab crafty tutorials throughout, especially the cute recycled paper ornaments and bows (I'm definitely going to have to give those a try when I wrap some more presents).

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Another one! - Congratulations! People will be flocking to the gift shop for your autograph soon :P

Anonymous said...

I hope they mean 'hottest' as in 'most talented'. Hmph! Well done m'dear.

Mod and Mint said...

Congratulations on the feature! Looks like a great magazine to be in!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Such a lovely magazine - I hope you are super proud ;-)

Alice said...

Oh wow - that looks lovely. Congratulations! Also loving your wrapping ideas :-)

Mlle Miracle said...

Congratulations, you deserve it!

Mary Kelly said...

wow what an honor! You are definitely an inspiration all us other felt crafters. I just love your attention to detail. It's obvious you care about each piece :)

Anonymous said...

You have really nice stuff. Congrats about the mag. I will check out your other sites.