Wednesday 12 November 2008

Delightful Post

I got a lovely parcel in the post this morning, filled with fabric ordered from the oh-so-talented Michelle of Cicada Studio.

Winter Foxes + a free pad of matching sticky notes:
... and a sample pack of Earthly Delights because I couldn't decide which print I liked the best!
Mushrooms, Pussy willow, Lily of the Vally and Dandelions... I still can't decided between them, they are all so charming and I can't wait to use them in some little projects.

Michelle's blog is definitely worth a read if you like her work and want to keep an eye on what's coming soon, or if you just enjoy following the progress of creative people turning their interests and obsessions into beautiful things. The Emily Dickinson quote she has on her blog is very well chosen: “The possible's slow fuse is lit, by the Imagination.” Fantastic stuff.

3 comments:

jennyflowerblue said...

Lovely shopping, lucky you. (the bank jus talking to me in red at the mo!) YOu are in an Etsy treasury, don't know if you have seen-it's called 'masters of disguise'

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Lovely prints! I understand why you can't decide on any of them!

Anonymous said...

oh my I'd been eyeballing those little foxes for so long but i couldn't decide on when or where I'd use them. Oh i have IDEAS but you know :lol:

Does your fabric stash every go wonky with just "stuff"? Mine sure does!

Tumus