Wednesday 29 May 2019

Felt Barn Owl Mask Tutorial

UPDATE: my barn owl mask tutorial is now available via my Patreon page.

Subscribe for a small monthly fee and you'll get access to a growing library of PDF patterns and tutorials, with an email whenever I add a new project. You can cancel any time.   
   
Click here to check out my Patreon page and sign up!

---

The next project for my newsletter subscribers? A tutorial for making a fun felt barn owl mask!

 Sew a fun felt barn owl mask!

This mask is really easy to sew and would be great for summer festivals, costume parties, Halloween or just dressing up like an owl because you feel like it. (And why not, right? Owls are awesome!)

Sew a fun felt barn owl mask!
 Sew a fun felt barn owl mask!


Click here to visit my tutorial archive for lots of free patterns and project ideas... including a step-by-step tutorial for sewing this embroidered owl mask!

Sew a felt owl mask for Halloween!

0 comments: