Saturday 4 October 2014

The Halloween Crafty Tutorial Link-Up

Myself and twelve other crafters shared Halloween tutorials on our blogs this week and now it's time to link to everyone's projects.

Many thanks to Alicia from Felt With Love Designs for organising the link-up!


My Pinterventures // The Nesting Spot // Woods of Bell Trees // Year of Sarah

Just follow the links to check out all the tutorials.

I love the coincidence of there being thirteen tutorials in a Halloween-themed link up! Spooooky...

P.S. I'll be organising a Christmas-themed link-up very soon. Wanna join in? You can read about last year's here and see all of last year's tutorials here. I'll be posting about it here on my blog once I've worked out the details of this year's link-up but if you like the look of last year's link-up and want to join in the fun this year just send me a message.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for participating and sharing!! It was fun. I love that we ended with 13 too. What a random coincidence!

I would love to participate in the Christmas link-up! Add me to the list! :) I am willing to help organize too, if there is anything I can do.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Awesome, can't wait to see what you come up with for the Christmas link-up Alicia! :)