Thursday 1 May 2014

Making Magazine & Love Crafting

After a trip to the bank on Tuesday (yawn) I popped into WHSmith on my way home for a quick browse of the craft magazine section and was delighted to find my work featured in a couple of titles!

 

My blog got a mention in Making magazine's "Web Reviews" page (thanks Jennifer!)...


 ... and two of the projects from my recent book, Super-Cute Felt Animals, are included in the Love Crafting Summer Special.


You can learn how to make Lucy the laughing snail and Boris the butterfly, and there's also a reader offer to buy a copy of Super-Cute Felt Animals at a reduced price :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Laura!!!
Your work truly deserves those mentions. Your books are gorgeous and your feltworks have a truly cheerful and dreamy feeling.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Ah, you are so kind, thank you! It is a very nice feeling seeing my work featured like this :)

Lucia Sasaki said...

Hi Laura, I have been following your blog for some time and I need to say that it is so fluffy and cozy.
Congratulations for the mention int these magazines, I know that it is the result of hard work and love.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Thanks so much, Lucia! xx