Saturday 3 May 2014

Creatief Met Vilt

I got a wonderful bit of post yesterday - a copy of the Dutch edition of my first book!

 

Super-Cute Felt was published in Dutch last year under the title Creatief Met Vilt. Let's not talk about how long it's taken me to get around to ordering a copy, haha! :)

 

The Dutch edition is a bit shorter than the English edition, with 23 projects instead of 35, but otherwise the pages look very much the same... just, you know, in Dutch!

 
 

It's quite strange seeing something so familiar look so different and to see something I've written translated into a language I don't speak a word of (well, maybe three words now Google Translate informs me that Creatief Met Vilt means Creative with Felt!).

Super-Cute Felt has also been translated into German (as Lieblingsstücke aus Filz), so now I have three different editions sitting on my bookshelf. So thrilling.

3 comments:

De blogmug said...

this book was a birthdaygift for me last year! In Dutch!
Thank you for writing it.
Cora (from the Netherlands)

http://thankfullga447 said...

Great exciting news for you. I love the book.

Bugs and Fishes said...

Cora - Oh wow, it's so nice to hear from someone who has the Dutch version! Thanks :)

ga447 - Thank you!