Thursday 17 February 2011

Spring Flowers

Oh how I love spring! It's so wonderful seeing all the early spring flowers appearing everywhere...

Over in my shops, one of my favourite flower designs is now back in stock: white cherry blossoms, available as brooches and as elastic headbands:


I've also added a couple of my older flower designs to my £5 sale: bluebell brooches and lily of the valley brooches:


I've only got 2 or 3 of each of these left in stock, and once they've sold out they'll be discontinued to make room for new things.

All the flowers are currently available from my Etsy shop, my Folksy shop, my DaWanda shop and my website. I've been having a few problems updating my website this week, so if the bluebells and lily of the valley haven't yet been marked on sale don't worry I'll refund the difference to you after you've paid :)

4 comments:

Happybee said...

they are cute!!!!!!

Efi said...

Lovely!!!

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

great!
I love it!!
kisses from Chile
c@

PILUINU said...

I like it so much!
kisses from Madrid.