Friday 25 February 2011

Cloudy Skies

Thanks to a mix-up when ordering some felt recently, I've ended up with some felt squares in shades of grey that aren't usually available in my shops.

So... there's now a new felt bundle available in my Etsy shop, Cloudy Skies!

Each pack contains 12 grey felt squares (12 for the price of 10!), two each of the 4 new greys (graphite, slate, cloud grey and dolphin), and one each of the 4 grey shades included in my felt range (mist, silver, stone and dark grey).


This is a limited edition pack, with only 10 bundles available, and the new shades of grey will not be added to my regular range - so if you want to add them to your stash, now's your chance!


You can find the cloudy skies pack HERE.

4 comments:

Silvia LGD (Little Green Doll) said...

Beautiful colours! :) Have a nice weekend!

K2 said...

You could call these your Seattle Sky mix!

Tumus said...

those are pretty sharp looking :) and a great way to make a mix up into something cool.

☼ Carolina ☼ said...

nice!!
I love all of them!!
hugs from Chile
c@